Friday 20 February 2009

Is this japanese real?

I have not seen this film "Dolls" by Takeshi Kitano, 2002, until recently. Maybe I had tought like that, "Takeshi just used japanese tastes for his movie. His time has finished".

I recently watched this movie and I found it his masterpiece.

A japanese couple walking with a red string.
they are beautiful,
they are sad,
they have lost everything,

yes, I admit, we are dolls, but we are so real,

we have tradition, and still walking.

It is not sad, just a movie.
And you know, we are very attractive.

2 comments:

  1. This a little bit wierd, but I was thinking about this movie in this month... and I have a different view about the film... for my is about love [maybe because I'm in love ;)] love transformed by pressure and limits of the love itself... Kozue, don't take it bad... I take your view with a lot of value... Besides, you are VERY attractive, indeed. (I hope you show me the real japanese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your FIRST (for blog, also) comment, martlycia.
    I also think this is a very beautiful movie about love. But, all of cupples are very sad in this film.
    So, that's the reason why I think we are dolls.

    ReplyDelete